DOCX Viewer Tool
DOCX Viewer Tool was specifically created to facilitate the process of viewing corrupt DOCX file data and recovering them. The program uses a multi-pass file analysis and recovery engine for viewing corrupted wordfiles and is an indispensable tool for users who can’t view doc file data after power shortages or hardware failures. DOCX Viewer Tool supports all Microsoft Word formats (DOC,DOCX, DOT, DOTX), as well as the popular Rich Text Format (RTF). The program efficiently extracts texts from damaged Word files and outputs the recovered data to a new Word file or plain text file. Being a drive type agnostic program, the software successfully opens files from hard drives, USB drives and optical discs of all sorts, as well as network locations. Thanks to its highly intuitive interface with just the necessary number of control elements, the program is a great choice for non-professional users who don’t know how to view corrupted DOC files.
The program comes with the following features for viewing corrupt DOCX files and recovering data from them:
- Uniquely efficient and fast file analysis engine capable of opening even badly damaged data and extracting texts from them
- A user-friendly interface utilizing the concept of a step-by-step wizard that makes DOC(X) file viewing easy even for people who have no idea how to view a corrupt Word file
- Built-in text preview tool
- Saving to a new Word file or a plain text file
- Compact size and ease of installation
DOCX Viewer Tool answers the following questions asked by users who do not know how to view corrupt Word file:
- I cannot view corrupt file DOCX data. What’s my next step?
- I can’t view Word documents, asks for encoding. What should I do?
- How to view corrupted word file, any programs I should use?
- How to view corrupt doc file online?
- Can not view my document in word. Any ideas?