How to view corrupted EDB file
EDB Viewer Tool is a powerful viewer of corrupted Exchange Server databases that comes with a host of useful features and an interface that even a complete rookie will have no problems with. This damaged EDB viewer supports different Exchange Server versions, from 2003 (a combination of an *.edb and an *.stm file) to the more popular 2007 and 2010 (a single *.edb file for all data). The product features an intuitive EDB file browser that enables users to view the contents of damaged files and select the elements to be recovered. When used properly and timely, this corrupted Exchange Server EDB files viewer will restore data better than anything other solution on the market. The interface of the program uses a concept of a step-by-step wizard to guide the user through the process and eliminate the probability of a human mistake. EDB is undoubtedly one of the best solutions of its type with a no-brainer interface, a number of advanced features and an above-average rate of successful recoveries.
This viewer of corrupted Exchange Server databases comes with a number of convenient features that make it stand out of the crowd of similar solutions:
- Quick and thorough analysis of Exchange Server EDB files of any size
- Support of various versions of Exchange Server (2003 and above)
- An intuitive interface that will take users with minimal computer literacy just a few minutes to get used to
- Recovery of Exchange Server data to Outlook PST files
- Detailed recovery log
- Compact size and ease of installation
EDB Viewer Tool is a comprehensive EDB file viewer and recovery solution for damaged Exchange Server files that answers the following questions:
- How to view corrupted EDB file of Exchange Server?
- How to view damaged EDB file of Exchange Server?
- How to view corrupted Exchange Server mailboxes?
- Windows 98 and above