How to view corrupted MDB file
MDB Viewer Tool is a specialized damaged MDB viewer that enables users to open corrupted Access files, view their content and recover MDB data using a convenient wizard-driven interface. Designed as an easy to use corrupted ACCDB viewer for all categories of users, the software completely automates the process of data recovery and provides the necessary functionality for viewing badly damaged Access database files. The software is based on an advanced proprietary engine that ensures outstanding speed of file opening and viewing, top recovery efficiency and integrity of the source file. This MDB viewer for corrupted MS Access database data features a convenient MDB database browser and recovers nearly 100% of the source data, including the original structure, tables, indexes, fields, queries and relations. This MDB viewer of damaged access database data supports Access 2003 and newer versions and provides professionals and regular users with a universal viewing and recovery functionality in a single package.
- Convenient viewing of the contents of damaged databases in an integrated browser
- Ultra-fast processing of database files of any size and structure
- Clear and straightforward interface based on a step-by-step wizard
- Support of MDB and ACCDB databases
- Recovery of user’s data and nearly all other elements of the damaged database
- Viewing and recovery of MS Access 2003+ files
MDB Viewer Tool is an all-in-one product that provides a comprehensive answer to the following questions:
- How to view corrupt MS Access database?
- How to view corrupt Access database
- I need an MDB viewer for corrupted access database recovery. Any ideas?
Our software do not recover:
- password protected files.
- Windows 98 and above