How to view corrupted MDF file
MDF Viewer Tool is an efficient, fast and reliable corrupted SQL database viewer featuring an intuitive interface and a proprietary file analysis engine that enables users to open and view even seriously damaged MDF database files. The product is intended for professional and non-professional users with little or no previous experience of dealing with damaged databases. Users who don’t know how to view corrupted MDF file data will benefit from the integrated database viewer that shows the entire structure of the damaged database: system and user tables, views, stored procedures, user-defined data types and functions. MDF Viewer tool supports viewing of and recovery from database files as large as 16 TB in size, recovery from local network locations, as well as recovery of data into new databases or sets of SQL scripts (with optional file splitting by size) on the user’s hard drive. The program is a great choice for efficient ad hoc recovery of MS SQL data in companies with no dedicated database administrators.
- Proprietary file viewing and data recovery engine combining unprecedented accuracy and speed
- Built-in database browser
- Comprehensive recovery of damaged MDF files: data, functions, views, tables, stored procedures, data types
- Support of database files of up to 16 TB in size
- Recovery of data to another database or SQL scripts
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface based on a step-by-step wizard
- Detailed log of the recovery process
MDF Viewer Tool is a powerful suspend SQL Server file viewer with robust data recovery functionality.
The software provides answers to the following questions often asked by users:
- Can Microsoft SQL MDF viewer download suspended database data?
- Is there an SQK MDF viewer for unknown MDF format files?
- Can I view data in SQL MDF file suspend mode?
- How to view content of damaged MS SQL server database?
- Windows 98 and above