How to view corrupted NSF file
NSF Viewer Tool is a power-packed solution for opening, viewing and restoring the contents of Lotus Notes NSF files damaged as the result of all kinds of incidents involving the file system: hardware failures, power outages, virus attacks and so forth. The intelligent core of the program makes file viewing and recovery of messages a simple task that anyone can cope with. Built with simplicity in mind, NSF Viewer Tool features a clear and self-explanatory interface and requires absolutely no previous experience of data recovery or special skills of any soft. The program uses a multi-step wizard that takes the user from source file selection to viewing the log of the completed recovery session. The built-in browser supports sorting by a number of relevant parameters and allows the user to mark specific items for subsequent recovery. NSF Viewer Tool is a perfect companion of any system administrator working in an organization that uses Lotus Notes as the primary communications platform.
Key program features:
- Advanced file analysis engine offering great speed and accuracy of data recovery
- Viewing of NSF files of any size
- Clear and lightweight user interface based on a step-by-step wizard
- Integrated file content browser with supporting column sorting
- Compact installation file
NSF Viewer Tool is an all-in-one damaged NSF file viewer that provides users with answers to the following questions:
- Is there a suspended Lotus Notes NSF viewer download I could use?
- Where can I download corrupted NSF file viewer free of charge?
- How to view of damaged Lotus Notes NSF file?
- Where can I download Lotus Notes viewer software for damaged data?
- How to view Lotus Notes NSF file corrupted data?
- Is there a way to view Lotus Notes NSF file corrupted data?
- Windows 98 and above