How to view corrupted ZIP file
ZIP Viewer Tool was specifically created for the purpose of showing users how to view broken ZIP files. The software uses a proprietary file analysis engine based on a combination of algorithms to deliver unmatched speed, accuracy and efficiency of data recovery. The built-in browser provides an overview of the contents of damaged file and ZIP data recovery is started with just two mouse clicks. The product recovers encrypted and password-protected files, works with extra-large archives over 4 GB in size and supports recovery from a wide range of media devices, including the LAN. The integrated browser supports sorting and allows customers to evaluate the amount of data they will be able to extract prior to starting the recovery process. ZIP Viewer Tool shows a detailed recovery log at the end of each session. The software will be a great choice for system and network administrators dealing with dozens of data corruption cases on a daily basis.
- A smart engine delivering excellent viewing and recovery results.
- Recovery from large (4 GB+), password protected (password required) and encrypted files
- Easy and comfortable interface
- Wide support of the Windows operating system
A power-loaded and fast ZIP file viewer answers a number of relevant questions:
- How to view broken ZIP files?
- How to view corrupt zip files?
- How do I view invalid or corrupted zip files?
- How to view a broken zip file?
- How to view broken of zip file?
- How to view broken zip file?
- How to view corrupt zipped files?
- How to view damaged zip file?
- Windows 98 and above